GTB Fire and Rescue
Main Line (231) 534-7666
- Fire and Rescue Services.
- CPR , First Aid and AED Training (including FF1 & 11, MFR, EMT)
- Tribal Facility Inspections (playground, storage tank, tornado shelters, etc.)
- Drills (fire and tornado, evacuation, etc.)
- Fire Prevention Programs (smoke detectors, fire starter program, etc.)
- Emergency Preparedness Program.
The GTB Fire Rescue Department welcomes new members to join the department. Contact GTB Fire Chief Stephen Moldenhauer at (231) 534-7666 or (231) 534-7161 or by email: Stephen.Moldenhauer@gtbindians.com for additional information.