Noojimodaa - LETS HEAL
GTB Health Department, Medicine Lodge, GTB Health Clinic
The “Lets Heal” app allows you to access your GTB Health Department providers from anywhere and allows you to access care 24/7/365. You can access care via your phone or tablet. During your virtual visit, a licensed provider will offer a diagnosis, treatment, and medication, if appropriate. You can be seen when you need, on-demand or schedule an appointment.
Benefits of Lets Heal:
- Connect with your GTB Health Department provider or another licensed provider within minutes from anywhere, anytime, year-round.
- Can be used conveniently by the whole family without having to travel and save time compared to an in-person office-visit.
- All visits and care are secure, confidential, and coordinated with the GTB Health Department.
Lets Heal is not appropriate for all conditions, including life-threatening medical emergencies. If you are experiencing a medical emergency or are unsure you are experiencing a life-emergency, please call 911 and/or go to the nearest ER.
Some commonly treated conditions:
- Behavioral Health Services including counseling and psychiatry.
- Minor Burns
- Pink Eye
- Poison Ivy
- Sinus Infections
- Sore Throat
- Strep Throat
- Swollen Glands
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Viral Infections
See a licensed health care professional from anywhere, anytime, on your schedule.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Noojimodaa/ Lets Heal?
Noojimodaa/ Lets Heal is an easier way to see a doctor. You can have video visits anytime on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It's easy to use, private, and secure. It’s free to enroll.
What does Noojimodaa/ Lets Heal offer?
Your choice of trusted, U.S. board-certified doctors and therapists
• Peace of mind with a doctor “on call” 24/7 to provide quality care
• Consultation, diagnosis, and prescriptions (when appropriate)
Noojimodaa/ Lets Heal can be used any time, day or night. It’s perfect when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too sick or busy to see someone in person.
How do I Sign-up?
1. Obtain an email address for all eligible adult family members, if you don’t
have one already (emails cannot be shared between two accounts).
2. Once an email address is obtained, contact our coordinator
at 231-534-7478 and request a Lets Heal account.
3. We will create an account and you will receive an email welcoming you to the service.
When would I use Noojimodaa/ Lets Heal?
• I should probably see a doctor, but can’t fit it into my schedule
• My doctor’s office is closed
• I feel too sick to drive
• I have children at home and don’t want to bring them with me
• It's difficult for me to get a doctor's appointment
Who Are The Doctors?
Clinical services on Noojimodaa/ Lets Heal are provided by Grand Traverse Band
• Have profiles, so you can see their education and practice experience
• Are rated by other patients, so you can review and select the doctor that meets your needs
How do I add my spouse?
Your spouse should create a separate account to enroll.
How do I add a child to my account?
Parents and guardians can add their children who are under age 18 to their account and have doctor visits on their behalf. Enroll yourself first and then add then add your child or dependent to your account.
What should I do if I have a child over 18 who is still on my health insurance?
They should enroll as an adult and create their own separate account.
Questions & Assistance
If you have any other questions, please call or email our support team.