To protect and enhance the natural resources and environment entrusted to us by the Creator for managed and respected utilization by Anishinabek for past, present, and future generations.
ATTENTION: The Fisher Loan Program is Reopened as of 1-28-2015 to all qualified tribal licensed commercial fishermen. For an application contact the Natural Resources Department.
Natural Resources Department Services
- Soil Erosion Permits (On Tribal Land)
- Surface Water Quality Analysis
- Indoor Air Quality Inspection
- Household Radon Test Kits
- Glass, Plastic, Cardboard Recycling Bins located adjacent to Eagletown Market
- Household Compost Bins
- Phase I Contamination Surveys
- Wetland Delineation
- Public Outreach and Education
- Scuba Diving (Advanced Open Water)
- Underwater search and recovery
The Natural Resource Department provides this list of services to citizens. If you have any questions, please stop in
or call us at 231-534-7500.
NREC Mtg Elk and Bear Lottery
Hunting Regulations 2009 (Current)
Hunting/Fishing/Gathering/Trapping License Application
Memo Marina Garbage Lock Key
2016 LHS Winner Notification
2013 Natural Resources Department Presentation
This page last updated on 5/17/2016.