Grand Traverse Band
Natural Resources Department
3010 N. West Bay Shore Dr.
Peshawbestown, MI 49682
Main Line: (231) 534-7500
Fax: (231) 534-7576
To protect and enhance the natural resources and environment entrusted to us by the Creator for managed and respected utilization by Anishinabek for past, present, and future generations.
Desmond L. Berry - Natural Resources Department Manager
Office: (231) 534-7363
Cell: (231) 866-1482
ATTENTION: The Fisher Loan Program is Reopened as of 1-28-2015 to all qualified tribal licensed commercial fishermen. For an application contact the Natural Resources Department.
Natural Resources Department Services
- Soil Erosion Permits (On Tribal Land)
- Surface Water Quality Analysis
- Indoor Air Quality Inspection
- Household Radon Test Kits
- Glass, Plastic, Cardboard Recycling Bins located adjacent to Eagletown Market
- Household Compost Bins
- Phase I Contamination Surveys
- Wetland Delineation
- Public Outreach and Education
- Scuba Diving (Advanced Open Water)
- Underwater search and recovery
The Natural Resource Department provides this list of services to
Tribal Citizen Members. If you have any questions, please stop in
or call us at 231-534-7500.
NREC Mtg Elk and Bear Lottery
Hunting Regulations 2009 (Current)
Hunting/Fishing/Gathering/Trapping License Application
2013 Natural Resources Department Presentation
This page last updated on 3/31/2015.