Home / Regulatory / Gaming Commission
The mission of the Grand Traverse Band Gaming Commission is to promote and safeguard integrity, honesty, and fairness in all gaming activities on GTB Trust Land through effective regulation. To accomplish this, the Gaming Commission diligently monitors gaming to ensure compliance with the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA), Class III Compact, GTB Gaming Code (Title 18), internal controls, and regulations promulgated by the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC).
- Approve Internal Audit Schedules
- Review Regulatory staff activity
- Approve Certifications of Rehabilitation (COR) to Tribal Members
- Maintain adherence to the Gaming Code
- Approval of Gaming Licenses for Vendors, Employees, and Facilities.
- Facility license includes Class II & III gaming.
- Class I Gaming applications approved by Regulator.
Before undertaking any ticket sales, you need to complete and file the linked Class I application with the Regulator.
Title 18 Chapter 2 - Gaming Commission