Home / Natural Resources / Environmental Programs
GAP (General Assistance Program)
- To assist tribes in developing the capacity to plan and establish environmental protection programs and to develop and implement solid and hazardous waste programs in accordance with their individual needs.
CWA Sections 106 & 319 (Clean Water Act Programs)
- Section 106 authorizes EPA to provide federal assistance to establish and implement ongoing water pollution control programs. Prevention and control measures supported by pollution control programs include permitting, development of water quality monitoring, and enforcement; advice and assistance; and the provision of training and public information.
- Section 319 Nonpoint Source Management Program supports a wide variety of activities including technical assistance, financial assistance, education, training, technology transfer, demonstration projects and monitoring to assess the success of specific nonpoint source implementation projects.
CERCLA Section 128(a) (Brownfields/Environmental Response Program)
- To assist tribes in developing and maintaining an environmental response program that addresses the assessment, cleanup, and redevelopment of brownfields sites and other sites with actual or perceived contamination.
- SESRC Permit Application (Soil Erosion and Stormwater Runoff Control link)
- SESRC Ordinance (link)
- Surface Water Quality Analysis
- Glass, Plastic, Cardboard Recycling Bins located adjacent to Eagletown Market
- Phase I Contamination Surveys
- Wetland Delineation