Home / Facilities Maintenance / Public Works
MAIN LINE: (231)534-7491
PUBLIC NOTICE 6/23/20
The Grand Traverse Band Department of Public Works is dedicated to supplying a safe, reliable source of drinking water that complies with all Federal EPA testing parameters. To provide reliable wastewater collection and treatment for discharge into the Grand Traverse Bay and ground water. In doing so this department will be contributing to the good health and well being of the community and environment.
- Peshawbestown wastewater treatment plant and collection system
- Peshawbestown water system and distribution system
- Turtle Creek wastewater treatment plant
- Turtle Creek water system and distribution system
- Grand Traverse Resort water system and distribution system
- Leelanau County Law Enforcement Center water system
- Leelanau County Law Enforcement Center wastewater system
Additional Services: Wells and septic systems for GTB members within the six-county service area.
Water Reports On File:
2020 Peshawbestown Water Report