Home / Education / Life Long Learning / Higher Education
College & Adult Vocational Training
- Scholarships awarded, based on a Number of Credit Hours, to GTB tribal members seeking post-secondary degrees who are attending a Michigan Public University or Community College.
- Scholarships awarded, based on the Number of Clock Hours, to GTB tribal members seeking certification and/or licensing at an accredited Adult Vocational Training facility.
- The Higher Education scholarship program is funded through RAO and BIA funds.
- Higher Education Program
Address: 845 Business Park Drive, Traverse City, MI 49686
- Melissa Alberts- Higher Education Specialist
- Dana McClellan- Education Assistant
Higher Education Guides and Applications
Higher Education & Adult Vocational Training Guidelines
Higher Education & Adult Vocational Training Application
Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver Application
Taxable/Non-Taxable Portion of Scholarship
Higher Education List of Items Required